- WHAT DO WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION? When You purchase something from WOMEN’S BEST GMBH, as part of the buying and selling process, We collect the personal information You give Us such as Your name, address and email When You browse Our store, We also automatically receive Your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide Us with information that helps Us learn about Your browser and operating system. Email marketing (if applicable): With Your permission, We may send You emails about our store, new products and other updates.
- CONSENT. How do You get my consent? When You provide Us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify Your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, We imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only. If We ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, We will either ask You directly for your expressed consent, or provide You with an opportunity to say no.
- A How do You withdraw consent? If after You opt-in, You change Your mind, You may withdraw Your consent for Us to contact You, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of Your information, at any time, by contacting Us at our contact form or mailing Us at: Women's Best GmbH, Eduard Bodem Gasse 3, Innsbruck AT 6020
GOOGLE ANALYTICS. Our website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service from Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics employs so-called “cookies“, text files that are stored on your computer in order to facilitate an analysis of your use of the site. The information generated by these cookies about your usage of our site is usually transmitted to a Google server in the US and stored there. As we have activated IP anonymization on our website, Google will abbreviate your IP address within the member states of the European Union and within the other states of the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the complete IP address be transferred to a Google server in the USA and abbreviated there. Google will use this information on our behalf to analyze your use of the website, to compile reports on website activities and to provide us with other services connected to the use of the website and the internet. Moreover, our website uses the Google Analytics feature “User ID” which allows for tracking interaction data. This User ID will be anonymized and encrypted. Both the IP address provided by your browser to Google Analytics and the User ID will not be merged with other Google data. You can block the storage of cookies by changing the respective setting in your browser software. However, we would like to point out that you may not be able to use all the functions of this website to their full extent in this case.
Moreover, our website uses the Analytics features for remarketing, reports regarding impressions in Google display networks as well as Google Analytics reports concerning performance in relation to demographic variables and interests.
- INFORMATION COLLECTED. The information which WOMEN’S BEST GMBH collects through the Website may include Personal Information (hereinafter the "Personal Information") which refers to information that helps it identify users or viewers of the Website (collectively, "Users" and each a "User" or “You” and shall refer to Subscriber or Registered User as defined in Website Terms and Conditions). The Personal Information may include data such as a User’s name, street address, phone number, facsimile number, email address, username and password. Users are responsible for keeping all Personal Information current and may change any previously entered information through the Website in the manner set forth below. WOMEN’S BEST GMBH may utilize Personal Information, without limitation, for the following purposes: (i) establishing and verifying user identities; (ii) opening, maintaining, administering and servicing Registered User (as defined below) accounts; (iii) processing, servicing or enforcing transactions and sending communications relating to the Website; (iv) providing User support in connection with User-use of the Website; (v) providing service updates for the Website; (vi) providing promotional notices and offers and other WOMEN’S BEST GMBH information; (vii) responding to User-posed inquiries and comments; (viii) maintaining the security of the Website and Company-systems; and (ix) evaluating Use of the Website for potential improvements and otherwise. The Website may also collect data that cannot be traced back to a specific individual (hereinafter the "Anonymous Information"). For example, WOMEN’S BEST GMBH may be able to keep count of how many Users have viewed the Website and specific content therein, or key words utilized to find the Website, but this information does not necessarily include information regarding Users’ names, street addresses, phone numbers or email addresses. Users who view the Website but do not enter their Personal Information are generally anonymous Users. Only Anonymous Information and no Personal Information will be intentionally collected by WOMEN’S BEST GMBH from anonymous Users. The Website may use browser cookies to collect Anonymous Information. The Website may also incorporate web beacons or similar tracking technologies to allow WOMEN’S BEST GMBH to track how the Website is used. Such technologies are used to collect Anonymous Information, e.g. the name of the User’s internet service provider, the IP address of the User’s computer, User’s browser software and operating system, the identity of any linked-form or linked-to website and other similar information. Furthermore, WOMEN’S BEST GMBH may, either directly or through a third party, track Users’ conduct on the Website, including, without limitation, areas of the Website visited, topic(s) viewed, most popular pages of the Website, Users’ Internet connection type and browser use WOMEN’S BEST GMBH may combine a User’s Anonymous Information with similar information collected from other Users to help improve the Website and services.
We disclaim any liability for disclosure of any Personal Information or non-Personal Information arising out of any of the following circumstances:
- Disclosure to government (local, state, national, or international) agencies in response to legal processes, such as subpoenas or court order; or
- Any unlawful or unauthorized access to and transmissions of Personal Information from this website; or
- Disclosure of any information by the User themselves on message boards, public forums, blogs, social networking websites, or any other online or offline media.
- Besides the above-mentioned Personal Information, some non-Personal Information may be collected when the User visits different pages of this Such non-Personal Information may include the type of browser the User used to access this website, the operating system(s) installed on the User’s computer, internet protocol (ip) address of the User’s computer, ip address of the User’s internet service provider (isp), etc. This information is generally used to improve the layout and content of our website, provide the User with customized advertisements, analyze the site- usage, dispense with the need to re-login every time the User visits the webpages of the Site after logging in, and enhance the overall experience of using this website. All such non-Personal Information is kept confidential and never shared with, or sold to, any third party.
- We accord maximum priority to the security of all the data We collect from the Users and/or Registered Users of this Site. Therefore, We use the latest and most secure technologies prevalent in the industry and available in the market to protect the integrity of all the Personal Information or non-Personal Information collected during the course of Your interaction with the Site. Apart from several electronic and technical safeguards, We also employ certain physical and procedural safeguards in order to make the access to this sensitive data exclusive to the authorized personnel have access to this data. Notwithstanding any amount of steps and assurances We give, due to peculiar nature of the Web, no foolproof security from unauthorized access by hackers, crackers, or similar illegal means and personnel, can be guaranteed. Additionally, while processing online payments, We do not retain or intercept any credit card data which You submit through our secure servers. All such data is directly sent to the secured servers of the credit card companies through latest SSL encryption method for further processing.
- SECURITY PROCEDURES. WOMEN’S BEST GMBH undertakes reasonable efforts to operate secure data networks which are protected by industry standard firewall and password protection systems. WOMEN’S BEST GMBH undertakes reasonable efforts to review its security and privacy policies on a periodic basis and it may adjust and change the systems as necessary. Notwithstanding the above, and although WOMEN’S BEST GMBH is ever diligent in its security pursuits, it cannot guarantee the success of its efforts.
- SPECIAL CASES. It is WOMEN’S BEST GMBH's policy to not use or share the Personal Information about the Users of the Website in ways which have not been outlined or described herein without first allowing its Users a chance to opt out or otherwise disallow such unrelated uses. However, WOMEN’S BEST GMBH may disclose Personal Information about its Users or information relating to their Use of the Website for any reason if, in its sole discretion, it determines that it is reasonable to do so, including:
- A To comply with laws, such as the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, regulations or governmental or legal requests for such information;
- A To reveal information that is needed to identify, contact or bring legal action against any User who may be violating the Website Terms and Conditions;
- A To operate the Website properly;
- A To protect the Website and its Users; and/or
- A To fully cooperate with law enforcement authorities, private-party litigants and others seeking information about its Users to the extent required by applicable law.
- PROTECTION OF CHILDREN. WOMEN’S BEST GMBH is intended for an adult audience only, and children under the age of eighteen (18) are not eligible to use this Website. Entry into this Site requires age verification. WOMEN’S BEST GMBH requires all Users to be at least eighteen (18) years old to use any area of the Site and requires all Users to agree to the terms of the Age Verification Agreement. We ask that minors (under the age of eighteen 18) do no submit any personal information to us.
Klarna AB (publ)’s credit payment options
We work with Klarna AB (publ) because they offer our customers convenient payment methods. Klarna AB (publ) (“Klarna”) is a provider of financial services.
Klarna's principal place of business is at Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden. Klarna is registered with the Swedish companies register under the registration number 556737-0431 and licensed by and under the supervision of the Swedish Financial Supervisory Authority (www.fi.se), Box 7821, 10397 Stockholm, Sweden, and the Swedish Data Protection Authority (http://www.datainspektionen.se/in-english/), Box 8114, 10420 Stockholm, Sweden.
We need to provide Klarna with certain information about you and the order to enable Klarna to assess whether you qualify for their credit products. This will not be done if you do not select Klarna as your payment method. We need to transfer to Klarna account details such as your name, address, email address, phone number, and payment history, as well as your order details, such as payment method, shipping details, what was ordered, and similar.
Alternative payment options
- QUESTIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATION. If You would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information We have about You, register a complaint, or simply want more information contact our Privacy Compliance Officer at our contact form or by mail at:
Women's Best GmbH
Re: Privacy Compliance Officer
Eduard Bodem Gasse 3
Innsbruck AT 6020